What else it's the weekend. RAIN.
I know it could be worse. Cold and Snowy.
Sure hope this is not gonna be the pattern for the summer, rainy cool weekends.
What else it's the weekend. RAIN.
I know it could be worse. Cold and Snowy.
Sure hope this is not gonna be the pattern for the summer, rainy cool weekends.
I hate Rain.
We played our tennis match in the rain the whole time at haysi yesterday. I almost killed myself falling all over the place.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
It sucked that it snowed last weekend and now this weekend it is going to be raining. I hate this weather.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
yeah it sucks, b/c me and my g/f were gonna drive down to Pigeon Forge so she could do some shopping..that may be a waisted if it rains...
Bookmarks